The Claims Conference has established the rule of eligibility for membership in this program. It follows the time line of Nazi rule in the countries of Europe. An individual’s eligibility will be determined at time of registration. Registration and membership are free to those persons who meet the eligibility criteria.
How to register
Registration can only take place through a personal visit to the Club Nissim office and an interview with a staff member.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name, address, phone number, and date of birth
- City and country of birth; your whereabouts from 1933 –1945; the dates of when you left your original home and when you came to the United States
- Name and phone numbers (home, work, cell) of two contact persons who can be called upon in case of emergency
- Name and phone number of your primary physician
- A complete list of all prescription medications in the event of a medical emergency
- Limited financial information
If you have already been registered with the Claims Conference, and officially recognized as a Holocaust Survivor, please bring your case number. If you have not yet registered with the Claims Conference, you will be required to do so.
All information is kept strictly confidential.